This MPS Web Site contains specific information and documentation for viewing or downloading.
MPS may stop the operation of the MPS Web Site in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, MPS cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the MPS Web Site.
Some pages of the MPS Web Site may be password protected. In the interest of safety and security of the business transactions, only registered Users may access said pages. MPS reserves the right to deny registration to any User. MPS is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the User the right to access any password-protected area.
All brand names and other contents of the MPS Web Site may not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented, or otherwise used in any other way without the prior written permission of MPS. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
Duties of the User
In accessing or using the MPS Web Site the User shall not:
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- breach public morality in its manner of use;
- violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- transmit, store, or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called “spam”) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects, or similar material, and the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game, or similar activity.
Liability for defects of title or quality
The information on the MPS Web Site may contain specifications or general descriptions related to the technical possibilities of individual products which may not be available in certain cases (e.g. due to product changes). The required performance of the product shall therefore be mutually agreed in each case at the time of purchase.
Other Liability, Viruses
Although MPS makes every endeavor to keep the MPS Web Site free from viruses, MPS cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software, or documentation.